Applications open for HOFNA's Girls Leadership Bootcamp
HOFNA in partnership with SHEMKA Foundation, SistersSpeak237, VUVU and Miss Africa Texas is looking for adolescent girls (12-19) with outstanding leadership skills (shown clearly through volunteering and community service engagements) to take part in the second edition of our Girls Leadership Boot camp scheduled to run from August 26th to September 1st 2018.
Our Girls Leadership Bootcamp is a prime example of how to fill the pipeline with young female leaders ready to learn, gain experience, understand their bodies and grow into more senior leadership roles as their careers progress.
The intensive week-long program will focus among other themes, on
- Self-esteem strategies that over-come self-doubt
- Time management, team building and organizational skill
- building inner peace
- Improving communication and leadership skills
- Using Arts to represent dreams for the future and promote peace and tolerance
- Self-care, Menstrual Hygiene and related issues
- Goal motivation
- Civic participation and elections
- building basic entrepreneurial skills
For information on registration or participation go to our Girls Leadership Boot Camp Page. or contact us at email@example.com
Deadline 15th August 2018.
For more information on sponsorship, please get to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to girls from the North West and South West Regions of Cameroon.